Short description of the course
This course is mean to give students opportunities to practice their English conversation in real life. Students are encouraged to speaks and maintain their confidence in speaking, especially in English. The students will be given specific topics based on the real situation.
Goals of the course
- The students be able to have high confidence in speaking English
- The students are able to aware to real-world situation
- Students are able to communicate in a second language
- Students are able to learn how to have proper conversation in real life.Grading policy
Assessment aspect percentage Class participant 5% Quizzes/ Exercises 15% Progress test 1 25 Progress test 2 25 Final test 30% Total 100%
- Students should be listen to teacher’s instruction carefully.
- Students should behave well to each other (kind, polite, and courteous)
- Students should come to class on time
- Students should be respectful of classmates, teacher, and class properties.
- Students should participate well to class activities.
What Will You Learn?
- family members
- months of the year
- Ordinal numbers
- times of the day
- daily routines
- sport activity
- at home
- at the park
- house chores
- free time activity
- at the beach
- party foods
- party time